Which aspect of the TOB seminar did you like the most? Why?
1. Marriage as a Sacrament, Celibacy for the Kingdom – helped me change my point of view that they are not missing out on something important. Even the session on language of sexual love was good. - A youth
2. Celibacy for the Kingdom. Because it has helped me as a priest to accept my celibacy more. - A priest
3. All sessions were good. Aspect of marriage, husband and wife related to God, Christ and Church. -A married person
4. Great Analogy of Spousal Love – understood the details of our origin, our history and our destiny. -A youth
5. Almost all! Through it I came to know how much God loves me, and the true meaning of my life, body. There was also a negative thought of sexuality so all the questions have been solved. - A youth
6. I liked the things about celibacy, marriage as a sacrament and language of sexual love. As one need to know all three in relation to each other to understand truly the plan of God. - A youth
7. Marriage as a Sacrament. Liked the analogy between Marriage and the Church rituals. (Also the comparisons between Marriage and the various Sacraments.) - A single adult
In what way has participating in this seminar affected you?
1. Earlier I had a different way of looking at sexual intercourse. I always thought sex was the sin that Adam and Eve committed. But now I know what it is. And understood the important value of it. - A youth
2. My view on the body of myself has changed – become more meaningful - A priest
3. It has opened my eyes to what God has originally planned. This has given me a new set of lenses to see the world through.- A youth
4. Learnt that this was a topic after the late Pope John Paul II's heart. Saw the beauty of the relationship between husband and wife which is a foretaste of the relationship between God and us in eternity. - A single adult
How will this information help you?
1. Help me make my future relationship better. And to understand and accept my spouse better. - A Youth
2. In my ministry of the priesthood. Helping couples even in the confessional. - A priest
3. To participate more meaningfully in the Church's celebrations (Eucharist, Sacraments). To see the role of the priest and nun through the eyes of Marriage. (Eg. Priest – Husband/Father, Nun – wife/mother) - A single adult
Post a Comment